These delicious chia pudding parfaits are easy to make, take and store. You can make a 2 or 3 of them and eat them for breakfast each day or take with you on your way to work or as an after workout protein boost. Packed with superfood anti-oxidant, immune boosting goodness plus omegas and plenty of complete protein, this is a beautiful way to start the day!
Superfood Chia Breakfast Parfaits
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 1 1/2 cup plant milk such as hemp pr almond
- 3-4 tbs chia seeds
- chopped fresh fruit of choice berries, banana, figs, papaya, kiwis
- super food toppings of choice, hemp seeds, cacao nibs, pumpkin seeds, shredded coconut
- fresh mint (optional)
- maca root powder (optional)
- Add plant milk and chia seeds to a mason jar
- Put on lid and shake a few times until chia begins to thicken
- Let set for 5-10 min then add fruit and super food toppings
- Store with lid in fridge for 2-3 days, Enjoy!
Read more about this chef..